“The Women Attorneys Association of Topeka: Advancing the interests of women in our professional and private communities.”
The purpose of this Association shall be as follows:
1. To promote the efficient administration of justice and the constant improvement of the law, especially the advancement, education and support of women in the legal professions;
2. To encourage the participation of women in professional and bar organizations, particularly at the committee and officer level;
3. To promote equality and social justice for all people;
4. To promote relations between the legal profession and the public; and
5. To provide women attorneys with a supportive environment to network professionally.